Even while we are retired, there are many ways still to stay and enjoy the game and promote men enhancement.. It applies just as much to sex as it is to sports.
There can be many reasons for erectile dysfunction (ED). The side effect of a particular drug is sometimes as plain as it is. But the cause is more complex for approximately 75% of men. Vascular disease, neurological disease, diabetes, or prostatic therapies or surgical procedures may result in ED.
Whether you are currently suffering from ED or trying to sidestep this disorder, seek these tips for better health and a better sex life.
- Come on walking. Only 30 minutes of walking a day was linked to a 41 percent reduction in risk for ED, according to one Harvard study. Other research suggests moderate exercise in obese middle-aged men with ED may help restore sexual performance.
- Eat well. Eating a diet rich in natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish — with less red and processed meat and refined grains — decreased the risk of ED
- Be careful about your vascular health. High blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol and high triglycerides can damage all the arteries in the heart, in the brain and in the penis (cause of ED), that are responsible for the disease. There is also an expanded waistline. See if your doctor is in good condition or needs lifestyle changes to be tuneed up and if necessary medications are necessary for your vascular system and your heart, brain and penis.
- It matters size so get slim and stay slim. A slim waistline is a good defense— a 42-inch waist man is 50 per cent more likely to have ED than a 32-inch waist man. Losing weight can help combat erectile dysfunction, so getting to a healthy weight and staying there is yet another good strategy to avoid or fix ED. Obesity increases the risk of vascular disease and diabetes, which are two major causes of ED. And excess fat interferes with multiple hormones which can also be part of the problem.
- But we don’t talk about your biceps, move a muscle. A solid pelvic floor increases erect stability by squeezing a main vein and helps prevent blood from entering the penis. In a UK study, three months of Kegel exercises (for strengthens those muscles) twice a day combined with biofeedback and lifestyle advice — abandoning smoking, weight loss, alcohol reduction — worked better than simply advising on improvements in lifestyles